OK, just a really quick post, cause in an hour I'm going to Snowdon! Last night I went to a lovely party, there wasn't anybody else there my age, but there was my sister, and my alcohol. It wasn't a particularly late party, only ending at about 12, but we had a 2 and a bit hour drive back. Anyway I ended up getting a little bit tipsy. It wasn't much, I'd say I'd had about 8 units. But it felt really good, at the time. It was as if I could do what I wanted and I wasn't governed by my consciousness. My sister, bless her, decided to record me and didn't even try to stop me when I opened a new wine bottle to drink from. I think she found it as entertaining as I did. Right now I haven't got a headacke, probably cause I was sensible last night and drunk a bit of orange juice before going to bed, but my stomache hurts, particularly my liver which I have pickled.
Have a wonderful day!
Sam

Oof... Two years ago I'd get so drunk every Saturday midday, and then be sober enough to act sober by 7 (when i got home). Those days were fantastic... I had so much confidence, and my life was so interesting! Like a soap opera, but better, grittier yet civilised. I loved the confidence you'd get from alcohol, and always remember:
ReplyDeleteAlcohol Is Humble Pie! xy