Tuesday, 30 June 2009

This is awesome!

My day has suddenly got really awesome! First awesome thing that happened to me was that I had a great argument with Mr Broomfeild about time and dimentions and such. He didn't understand what I was saying (because I'm not that good at explaining) but he got it in the end and we both agreed with each other. It felt good. The next thing that happened, which was the main cause for my happiness was that my speakers had arrived! They are absolutely massive! Much bigger than I thought they would be and I couldn't wait to get them connected to my sound system, but I remembered that I had to ring my work experience to ask about times and that. I was quite nervous about it but as it turned it was the third great thing that happened to me. Contradictory to what my mum's friend Rachel said about him, Dr Simon Ryde, Head of Radiotherapy, Singleton Hospital is very very nice, and I'm really looking forward to having my work experience. I was so pleased.

But back to my speakers, after the call to my work experience I began cutting the cable and connecting everything up. It took me one and a half hours. But now they look f*cking awesome and sound like nothing I've ever heard before! Here they are:


Right now I'm listening to Rod Stewart like I've never heard him before!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment