Today me and my dad finished a massive project that we've been working on for about 2 years - the deconstruction of a pig-sty/old toilet in the back of our garden. It's been a massive amount of work and we were both well chuffed to get it finished. The past few years it's been mainly my dad doing it slowly on and off, but it was this summer that we really got going with it and did several hour sessions a few times a week through the holidays. We literally took it apart stone by stone. This is the cleared bit of land, with my (crap) 3D drawing of how it looked before next to it in red:
Here's half the stones we took from the building (the rest we chucked into our neighbor's land!):
Now that we've got rid of the horrible building, we're gonna build a wonderful outside room with electricity, phone line, underfloor heating and that. It'll serve as an office and a games room and a spare room for when guests come over or I have a sleep over. I'm really looking forward to doing it cause it'll be really cool.
In other news... the website's coming along great, I've just sorted out a massive problem that I've been having trouble with for about 3 days. As I've seen somewhere:
"Programming is the process of converting caffeine into error messages"
My finger's still swollen and awkwardly bent from yesterday from when a basketball smacked down into it because Rhys (Cann) grabbed onto my other hand (illegally, tut tut) to try and stop me hitting the ball when we jumped for it at the start. And it's my birthday soon, yay!
Enjoy your day!
Sam

You get Brownie Points for being a man of so many achievments! Seriously though, you should get facebook, and encourage Jonathan to use his more! lol xy
ReplyDelete