I was in the Tre Gib open evening yesterday. It was really fun and I enjoyed it much more than I though I would. I started in maths with a load of maths board and computer games (yay!). I set a new record for the fastest time to pop all the multiples of seven and I won at maths scrabble (against some year 7s). However, there wasn't that much to do and there were none of the promised Haribo from Mrs T. Most people left (Rhys Westlake didn't even turn up!) and after finishing making a nice pattern with the maths scrabble pieces I decided to join them. So I went over to Chemistry and informed Mr James how I regretted choosing Maths over Chem. He promptly gave me a white coat and told me I could do the painting with Sodium Hydroxide. It was quite fun and I stayed there till the end. However, Sod's law, I was with the last year 6 that I would talk to and I spilt Phenolphthalein in front of him! Luckily it wasn't acid but the parent looked horrified and I've probably put them off going to Tre Gib! And to finish it off one of the little kids mixed up the brushes and got the Phenolphthalein and Sodium Hydroxide contaminated and I had to pour the whole lot out! But I enjoyed it and it was fun.
Right now I'm ill with some stupid cold which means I can't go to school and maybe I might not be able to go on the sponsored walk! And I've found this awesome video channel called the Phillip DeFranco Show which you should seriously watch!
Have a fantastic day!
Sam

No comments:
Post a Comment